Le Lys Index du Forum Le Lys
Bienvenue sur notre forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Brighton's Chris Hughton says World Cup invaluable to Mat Ry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Lys Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 11:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brighton's Chris Hughton says World Cup invaluable to Mat Ry Répondre en citant

Brighton's Chris Hughton says World Cup invaluable to Mat Ryan and Jose Izquierdo

ลิ้ ง sbo Brighton manager Chris Hughton says taking part in the World Cup will be an "honour" for Mat Ryan and Jose Izquierdo. Ryan, who is Brighton's No.1, has been named in Australia's 32-man preliminary squad and could be joined by Colombian winger Izquierdo after both sides qualified for this year's tournament. Hughton has suggested the chance to play in Russia could be "one of the best his players will get to experience".

He said: "It is a great opportunity for Ryan and Izquierdo and it is great for the club as well. Any involvement in international football is certainly an honour for the players but also an honour for the club. "It speaks well of what we do here and at any club but of course to go to a World Cup is special for the likes of Maty and Jose and any involved here. "I think if you are perhaps an England, Spanish or Italian international, generally you are going to be at most World Cups. 

"With all due respect to Australia, they might miss out on the next one, same with Colombia." Ryan represented his nation in the Brazil 2014 World Cup, playing in all three games before they were eliminated in the group stages following losses to the Netherlands, Chile and Spain. Izquierdo received his first call-up in June 2017 and scored his first goal against Cameroon. Both players have previously played together at Club Brugge. "I will be watching the World Cup, what I won't do is go to any games and any I do miss out on on the TV, I'm not going to lose much sleep over," added Hughton. ลิ้ ง sbo

"I think if you are involved in football you have to watch it. Many World Cups ago, managers, coaches and scouts would be looking at players to see how they do in a World Cup and the recruitment process would have started. "But I think the way recruitment is done now, I don't think there will be too many performances in a World Cup that will make any clubs make a decision on players. Most of the decisions and that knowledge is already known." Brighton face Liverpool on Sunday at Anfield, live on Sky, in the final game of the Premier League season with Jurgen Klopp's side needing a point to obtain Champions League football. ลิ้ ง sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 11:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Checkatrade Trophy draw: Who is drawn with Arsenal, Manchest Répondre en citant

Checkatrade Trophy draw: Who is drawn with Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham's youth sides in group stage?

sbobet168 League One and Two clubs - plus squads from some big Premier League clubs - have found out their Checkatrade Trophy opponents.For the third season in a row, the group stages of the competition contains 16 invited category one academies, which this year includes Arsenal for the first time.

The 56-team tournament is divided into 16 groups, with League One and League sbobet168 Two teams pre-drawn into groups within the northern and southern sections by their proximity to other teams in the competition.

Each side will play all the others in its group once, with games settled by a bonus-point penalty shoot-out in the event of a draw after 90 minutes, sbobet168 before the 16 group winners advance to the knock-out stages.Holders Lincoln City will compete in Group H in the Northern section, while Arsenal's first group includes Cheltenham Town, Forest Green and Coventry City.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brighton's Chris Hughton says World Cup invaluable to Mat Ry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Lys Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MAËVAH (ex-MOONCLAW) (v2.06) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.